Monday, April 17, 2006

The Power of PoonTang.

Isn't it funny, that wherever you go, your cycles start getting intune with all other bitches around you?

My sorority in college had 98 girls involved. About 1/3 of them lived in house (dorm). And usually, all of them had their time of month at the same time of month.

I haven't really been around girls lately on a daily basis, but now that I have one right across from me at work... we're sharing the same calendar dates in regards to our period after only a month.


And I thot it was funny that my uterus has the power to command other women to join me in its misery.

That's one powerful sexual organ. I'd like to see the penis do that!

I wonder if this oddity is done to repay all the men around us for their stupidity. Raging hormone bitchfest for 3-7 days. All the while, our cycles delay themselves to match up, making us sexually active females worry if we're carrying a child.

REAL FUNNY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home