Thursday, March 16, 2006

Home, Sweet Home

I bought a house.
And I've been working on it a lot.

I finally bought a new camera today... so here are some pictures: :-)

My kitchen... painted, and I put a wood stain on all teh cabinets. used to be real boring and just cream-colored before. - also redid the backspashbehind the stove. I love it.

Below are also a bunch of photos of my livingroom, my bedroom, my guestbed/drum room (lame right now) and bathroom... no outside photos yet because the colors aren't smokin' cool on the outside yet so... there ya go :-)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home