Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Crush

Since I'm pretty sure in about two months or so, this drew fellow will be showing up in a few magazines as the new stud around town. I"m calling him, right now...really early in the game, just so none of you other persnickity females can lay dibs.

He's MINE!!!

Last night, Call to Greatness premiered on MTV, and I found myself a new dreamboat --- nice, cause it's been awhile.

The premise?: "JackAss" with a purpose: Travel around the U.S. looking for world records to break.

Completely shot at 11:30pm, I wasn't going to stay up to watch, but as soon as I saw the commercial trailer with a trampoline race, I was committed til' midnight.



Last night's breaking records?:
Most kicks to the head in One minute (my man Drew; 45 - later beat out by another one of the crew at 49)
Longest distance of a marshmallow shot out of one's nose into another man's mouth (17 feet, 8 inches).
Longest Egg Toss/Catch (Failed!)
Most man weight on a zip line delivered the longest distance (1200ft).
Most Lunges done on an Escalator (122)
Longest moonwalk in an hour (1.69 miles).

My whole post about this MTV show (that actually is entertaining... not dating trash, like all the other usual visual vomit) is mostly motivated by the school-girl crush i developed over the half-hour program - but also that I was laughing at the complete random scenarios...

As Oakley had pointed out, "Why are they doing this in a desert? With adobes all around? That's not neccessary."

MTV actually gets it right once in awhile. I was beginning to loose hope, cause VH1 has royally been kicking your ass since 2001.

Now, I can't wait for the trampoline race, and I"m guessing if I were still in college, I'd be piling all of my best girls from 7th Floor South in Sechrist Hall into my dorm room to tune-in every Monday Night.

The double whammy is this Drew Character. Go look at the photo gallery. Ha-cha-cha-cha.

So if you know him, or have means to know him... please, do have him look me up, because I think he's:

A) got a fabulous sense of humor
B) dresses beautifully
C) has gorgeous teeth
D) great hair
E) and i love the fact that he smiles a lot
and
F) is goal-driven.

And i'm totally down to walk around like a complete klutz if that means I get to do so in the good graces of such a beautiful man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home