Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wow

Some people amaze me.

The sheer ability to just do whatever because they really know what they want, and damn, do they get it, because they've got drive.

I'm sitting here sifting through listings on Craigslist and looking at just about any location's living supplies just to look. I like to look around the world and see what style is available and for how much.

Shitty apartment in NY for $625

Amazing Downtown LOFTS in Atlanta, GA (here, here and HERE) for around $800 with a rooftop balcony (i.e. reminds me of that apt. in the new reese witherspoon movie - i think this is my favorite...)

Really cool stuff in Nashville.... spensive, but how much fun would it be to live on music row? And hi, this 1940s home is gorrrrrgeous, and pretty cheap for a 4bedroom house.

Single beach apartment home for $340 in Sydney Australia.

I mean, seriously... cool. I had a roomate in college who went to study abroad in Australia for a semester - she ended up meeting the love of her life there, and moved back indefinately. I'm pretty sure she's still there.

It amazes me how people just leave like that, and just fly with it. SO freaking cool.

I'm totally ready in the next 8 months or so to just pull a completely random act and suprise everyone with some major decision.

And i hope to actually follow through with that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home