Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wow...

So, I was checking the traffic on this baby the other day and it was up from about 30-60 peeps/day to 300!?!? Where are all of you coming from, and why the hell don't you leave witty comments?

I better start writing more trivial stuff to spawn some conversation... and more, like I said I would, but haven't, because I've been sick as a mother f-in dog (sorry).

I have a lot of stuff spread around, but i'm saving it for just a little bit longer.

On a positive note, for once... someone called yesterday and just GAVE me some really awesome tickets to the Broncos playoff game this Sunday. Insanely random, and very gratious!

And something else that makes me want to puke:

Everyone already has a jillion and seven problems with "tomkat" because it's all a bunch of bullshit --- and if you don't hate them already, you will after i tell you that for Katie's Bday, Tom got her a big basket of Dvd's of every, single movie he's ever done in chronological order.

Uh... Wow... THat's um... really... amazing!

I bet if you stacked all the movies up end to end (not tall, like pancakes) that the movies would still be about 800 times taller than Mr. Cruise Himself... tho i wonder if you stacked only the good ones, if Tom would tower over them.

Come on' Katie. You don't have to be stuck just cause you're knocked up. GET A BRAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home