Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

[insert funny new years pic from last night here due to current lack of camera]

Oh wait! I have one from last year...:


Drink much?

I didn't.

No... it was pretty mellow at the Lien household.
And by mellow, I mean mellow, stretched out on the couch with face planted into the cushion because I was so tired! I did at least make it til' midnight, though.

I'm not really one for making resolutions on the new year -- only because about 85% of the people bail on those things, and i'd hate to become some statistic... but since I"m kind of going through this whole revitalization phase, I do have some things that I would like to work on...

And the fact that this coincides with Jan 1 just happens to be some bizarre happenstance.

1. Stop being so judgemental/negative.
2. Stop talking shit/gossiping.
3. Work out a shit load/be healthy but still eat dessert every day (finally able because after those tonsils come out Thursday, I plan on being healthy indefinately!
4. Not be sick.
5. Be better, not bitter.
6. Stop worrying so damn much what people think about me (this is already going pretty fair).
7. Oh yeah... Blog more often (this is already going pretty well, too).
8. Ditch a jillion of my crazy OCD habbits... Yes. I flip out when things aren't in their exact places. I notice when even the slightest of my listerine is missing, and I make declarations when I'm annoyed at how the blanket isn't on the couch right, the pillow is facing the wrong way or there's a coffee ring on the counter.

Yeah... i'm going to make a GREAT mom someday.

What's everyone else working on (if you are, in fact one of the statistics, or like me... just 'happen' to desire change)?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home