Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dream Cleaning

I'm going through a life cleanse right now.

It's FABULOUS.

And not only in my day-to-day, but my dream life, as well.

Hell, I even had Matt Nathanson trying to teach me how to play Maracca's at Common Grounds in Highlands while waiting for a Buzz the other night. WHo the fuck doesn't know how to play maraccas? Come on, Matt.

I've been thinking a lot lately about wanting to simplify everything down to less clutter and complication. I'm pretty sure it's one part being severely ill the past few weeks and wanting to just start fresh and another part spending quality time at the several of my fam's houses while here in South Dakota that makes me want to revamp and spring clean.

I"m talking, shift out all the old-school clothes and bring in basic stuff so i no longer have like, four of everything.

Last nite, I went through an explicit closet re-organization project in my dream world. Felt great... and when I woke up this morning, I got a phone call from one of my good ones over in New Hampshire:

"Hi, what are you doing?," He asked.
"Nothing much at the moment," as I lie in bed waiting for him to appologize for not calling on Christmas or for some other lame reason.
"Well... I'm at the Banana Republic in New Hampshire and I just found a skirt that you absolutely HAVE to have. I need to know your size."

I paused. What??? He's never bought me anything... coooool.

BR is nice, classy shit! I'm excited. I need new clothes.

Also on my list
(for my own reference):
A mini-trampoline
New Make-up
New Boots Boots.
Digital Camera
Body Shimmer
Bras and Panties
Cool Quilt (soft) for bed.

I'm sure once I clear out my tonsils in a week and a half, that will leave more room for good as well.

For now, though - i'm off to get my hair did.
Translation: Sweet! I don't have to do my hair today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home