Thursday, December 29, 2005

Living in a Snowglobe

All break I've wanted snow.

And now, just a few days before I have to drive across possibly one of the most boring trecks of land in America, and probably just hours before I"ll get a chance to go Ice Skating up on the pond with my two favorite cousins and a bon fire, IT'S FREAKING BLIZZARDING OUTSIDE!!!

Mmm... blizzard.

Anyway... we (i mean... my parents) have a lot of windows in their house. Purdy.

I crossed a lot of shtuff off my list shopping yesterday. My boots boots, a slew of make-up (and some really kick ass peppermint lip color stuff from Bath and Body), as well as a new Sami Jacket and undertanks. I'm working on the tennis shoes and mini-tramp - for which I would like to utilize today -- but with all the snow, i'm ending up sitting around on my ass instead.

It's nearly time to return back to reality.

Also lame.

I think 2006 is goin to be good tho. Plus... I have a new skirt coming in the mail. Wonder how long that will take.

One week and counting until surgery. If anyone in Denver (who i Know) is free on Thursday, Jan 5 from about 9:30am - 12:30pm to drive me to and from the hospital... I would greatly appreciate. My mom can't make it down...and i'm not going to Reschedule.

Off to Anna Nicole my ass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home