Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Insight to the box between my thighs

Today, my doctor took a shower.

And by took i mean, "Stuck her hand" and by shower I mean "up my bagina."

Actually really painless and easy this time around (third times a charm).

Something I wish I would have avoided before this mornings appointment
-- The salty curry chicken I ate last nite for two reasons -- 1. gas.

2. the extra 4lbs or so displayed on the scale due to salt grabbing onto an extreme excess of water. Water weight. Shyeah.

But all is wonderful in the world of bagina (and big, giant boobies), because Victoria's Secret is having their giant semi-annual sale and i'm going to spend a bagillion dollars to beguil my bagina and ba-boobies.

Booyah.

I so excited.
Well, only partially excited because of how chubby i feel today after being weighed on the digital scale and finding out i've gained 10-12 lbs over the last few months (hi... i've basically had mono).

But whatever. still hot! and licky for me, the weight gain is in the bra....


BOOBS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home