Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ain't it Shocking What Love Can Do?

Anyone seen "Being Bobby Brown?" What the hell happened to Whitney?

Love?

Cause she is one, cracked-out whore. And I know said has been the case for several years now,but geeeeeeeez.

This is no way comes from some bizarre hate for her because when i was 11, I wrote her a letter saying I thot she was amazing (she was... not is) and she sent the letter back stamped Elvis-style "Return To Sender."

Bitch.

But now she's on national television showing everyone the disgrace that she has become. How nice for her.

That wasn't my main point, really... just wanted to touch on that...and basically shit all over something very important (humor is the way to deal in times of crisis...)

My grandfather is in the hospital... not sure if he's going to be ok. And the funny thing is, out of 9 children, my mom is always the only one allowed up at the hospital with he and my grandma - because she is the "iron marshmallow." i.e. the softie that stands strong in any situation but still has the knack to ease everyone into even the worst news.

So...my mom fields all of the phone calls from everyone else who is concerned. I'm sitting with my brother while she is up there and I didn't even think about it when she asked me, but i'm all "Well... I have to..."

Hi...family first. I feel so damn selfish sometimes. Not sure why I do that.

Oh yeah. Cause I'm a writer and not a linguist. Don't speak. I don't know what you're saying. Please just stop complaining,because you say everything WRONG.

Not to mention that my mom has about every other possible thing on her shoulders as well. Coming home is always a nice check in and see how minimal my life's problems are. Not that she has a lot, but she just is always in the throw of so much...

I know everybody thinks their mom is the most amazing person they know, but I have to argue... because you haven't met mine.

2005 is supposed to be thrown out (because it's been a shit year) and good good shtuff is supposed to start happening starting tomorrow. This whole hospital thing just doesn't coincide if my grandpa doesn't get better... :-(

So just a news flash to everyone reading this:
Throw out your bad shit. Today. Don't let the trash sit on your front porch another damn day because you're going to shape the fuck up starting at 11:59pm this evening. Straighten that shit up and start anew... because while I don't think you have to restrict your 'resolutions' to the first of the year (this is like smokers saying "oh... i'll quit on tuesday." ... my ass), it's certainly a good 'excuse' and, well... if you're good at making those, than here's a grand opportunity.

I think that was my inner first-born child bitch kicking in. I'm very bossy.
So just do it before I give you a wedige.

Oh, By the way... Happy New Year. and oh yeah.

2006 is THE YEAR OF THE DOG in Chineese Astrology. That's my Year... and everyone else born in 1994, 1982, and 1970.

Sa-weet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home