Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mystery of the Week

Huh.

I was all shut down and I had to come back on and write this because I'm half confused, half laughing my ass off.

I just popped in the Friends Season 7 DVD (Disc 3) into the Dvd Player so I have something to watch myself to sleep. I wait for it to start and instead of Joe, Monica, Chandler, Pheebs, Ross and Rachel, The Last Samurai comes on and I think, 'huh... maybe i put the wrong one in.'

After all, i did just grab the disc without looking.

I pop the disc out and give it a looky-loo. No --- it's Friends, Season 7, Disc 3.

Pop it back in, and The Last Samurai comes on again. The whole movie even plays.

Funny.

Also, not funny - because clearly, this is one more instance of bad karma because i can't fucking STAND Tom Cruise.

Go figure...

Can someone who has Season 7 of Friends pop in their disc 3 and see if they have this problem as well, or if I just got a lemon.

And if so... do I write Warner Brothers and tell them of this matter, hoping they'll hook me up with a bunch of free stuff? After all, my friend Rob did this because his box of twinkies was missing the cream filling and he got six months worth of free twinkies.

Hahaha. What would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home