Sunday, December 25, 2005

Feliz Navidad

Merry Christmas Ya'all.

I hope the festivities are treating you all like queens and kings and that you are eating much and laughing your butt off at hard-dying family traditions.

My todo list for today:

*Watch Christmas Story on TBS at least once over the next 24 hours.
*Wear pajamas for at least half of the day before having to get all souped-out to go be around family
*Hug at least 14 people
*Eat three different kinds of pie
*Get plastered on wine around 40 or so family members (Thank god i'm wearing cabernet-colored pants)
*Squish my nephew about 80 times.

More to come on all of this. I guess we're doing a HUGE family photo with my grandparents, all 18 of my aunts and uncles and all 20some of my cousins + my little nephew (the only great grand baby). Should be fun... and since my stepdad is the photographer, i'm lucky enough to know i need to look shnazzed (the photo is a big fat surprise).

So for now, until i spend some of my xmas cash on a new digital camera (Cause lord needs i'm having a hard time living without one)... here's some cheer to throw in your big fat bowl of egg nog.

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home