Friday, December 16, 2005

Disclaimer: this is gross

Now, albiet this isn't a very good photo, but I wanted you all to know just how much pain I am in right now.

Because my tonsil has blown up to massive porportions.

Now you can see my fingers.
And you can see the flashlight.

Now see that Jaba The Hut looking guy in the back?? That's my extremely pussed-out tonsil. The other one is almost kissing it, but the left side hurts much more. I've taken steroids to shrink it, the strongest antibiotic and i'm on my second codine of the day and nothin' is making that baby come down.

If this picture looks like nothing, please... show up at my residence and i'd be happy to let you peer down my throat because mother fucking god... this hurts like hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home