Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ah, Celebrity

So...

This is Cheyenne Kimball.

Hot, huh?
Heard of her.

I think I've seen blurbs of her on MTV from time to time.

I think she sounds a bit like Miss. Lavigne out of Canada (Avril, not Adam).

I'd listen to her right now, but i'm at work sans speakers.

Sad.

Apparently, Miss Kimball is coming out with a reality show... kind of like "Ashlee Simpson meets Ashley Parker Angel" without bearing the name Ashley.

What a relief.









The only reason I bring this to discussion is because an aquaintance of mine from High School (who rolled with my Cousin Oakley in the days of punk/alternative band Amnesia and used to sport a bit of a Camel Toe) has now moved on from Avion ("7 Days Without You") to playing bass for this up-and-coming rock chic.

Looks like the move to L.A., befriending the boys in Lifehouse and really sticking it out has really paid off.

Way to go Joey. I"m so proud of you! :-)

Check Cheyenne out on myspace or Epic's Official Website.

Her show will proably hit MTV next season rotation... Summer maybe?

And if you're going to be watching all the 16-year-old snob-fests and the Call-2-Greatness boys beating world records, you'll have time to check out her and her band boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home