Monday, October 18, 2004

Rizzed fo Shizzel...

I just got back to Denver after being home in Sodak for a few days. I did NOT want to come back. i cried when i left... or almost did, but sucked it up . I was pretty eyeore in the car for awhile. just wasn't enough time home...

but --- we got to listen to the game in the car and boston freakin beat the yanks (finally) HURRAH! screw you derek jeter. how can you like a guy that dates mariah carey anyway?!?

btw... i still want to see (despite my dislike) the MTV Cribs where she changes her outfit like, 18 times for every room in her house...

Hmm... I did a LOT of thinking this weekend. made tons of observations... thinkin' bout me... mi familia --- worried about some things. meh. this will have to stew for awhile... i'm still in heavy thot mode, and that usually means i'm on the verge of some really good revelations...

i also went dark on the hair-front on saturday. Teresa's mom did it for me. "Chocolate" in the bottles, but damn... it brought out all these incredible red colors. intense.

here are photos... because i have a digi and i am a photo whore.



oh and a p.s. i'm going to be an AUNT!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likes the color ... you're getting the angelina jolie thing goin, haha. Congrats on becomming an aunt ... be sure to always have candy and gum in your purse, kids like that.

D.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh and I turned down pizza with you!! what a fool I am....


djc

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home