Sunday, October 10, 2004

If you want to spend some time with me...


oooooh. beloved Jamie Cullum. What an adorable little ball of energy! he was phenomenal! I had soooo much fun - and had the most front row seat possible. I ended up being pushed up against the stage against a speaker about a foot from Sebastian, the drummer. FUN FUN FUN! Jamie actually did a running jump over my head. haha -- i panicked, but just for a second.

His opener was awesome, too. MAD Ukeleli skills... gives good hugs, too.
Btw... when you meet jamie, he kisses you on the cheek and gives amazingly great hugs --- like, the "i'm gonig to hold you for awhile, so just chill in my arms for a minute or two."

cute. I have some picture from my phone, and i also made friends with the guy that does photos for the Soiled Dove and he took a pic of me with Jake (opener) and Jamie as well. Had a good conversation with SEbastian (love that name). Those boys are all so nice! :)


YAE for concerts. i love them. certainly cured this weeks foul,foul,foul mood. I'm a chicken, man. FOWL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home