Monday, October 04, 2004

Ferrocious!

Ahhahahaha. How superficial am i?

I'm rockin the fake Lisa Loebs. Which is funny, because I feel somewhat smarter, which is so... unreasonable and absurd. But, whatever works, yeah?

I need all the motivation i can get right now. I'm excited to write, but i think i got about... 3 1/2 hours of sleep last nite.

Anyone listen to
Green Day's new album, American Idiot, yet? If you have, you should let me know what you think. I'm writing a big phatty article on it right now.

"Some pretty wierd and wild stuff!"

Oak and Tres may head down here this weekend, which rocks total casbah. I sure hope so. I could use some friends, as I am pretty much without in this big city that is in Denver. Lucky yous, means you get me on the internet all...the...time. Shyeah--- LOSER!

I did find the coolest mountain trails to go running on up by my home. So fun because the hike up to the top is a mega-bitch, but once you arrive --- the city is the apple of your eye, but no one can even detect your existence. I do jumping jacks, lunges, and belly-dance around mostly then run the mile-and-a-half down the mountain. I think i actually got a serious(runners) high the last two days, and plan to hit that up again tonite.

"huh...heh..heh...huh"


One last thing... i'm totally and utterly sucked into The Surreal Life 3. I can't believe they named the dog Coochie... but i do have to say... i have a new-found respect for Dave Coullier and Charo is amazing at guitar.

P.S. In leu of searching for a coullier photo... i found a special treat for all ya'all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I just wanted to agree on the addiction to The Surreal Life 3.....FLAVOR FLAV!!!! Plus that I've recently heard that Alanis Morrisette wrote "jagged little pill" as a release to how bitter and pissed she was about her breakup with Mr. Dave Coullier.....that's right "cut it out" was the one she was singing about....uncle joey, what's she saying about doing to you in a Theater?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Sami Jo said...

i knew that, actually. wierd to believe. he wasn't ever really that attractive... plus he had the mullet.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home