Monday, October 11, 2004

I am FILLED with Christ's Love!

Awwww. I am loved! And near the Stone -man. that's always a good thing.

I've also come up with my halloween costume, me thinks... by suggestion of another friend of mine:

See it, don't steal it:
"be a one night stand! wear a real slinky dress, fish net tights and hot shoes, then balance some how a top of a table (cardboard box to look like a table) on your head. afix to the table 2 cigarettes, condom wrapper, candle, and a plastic champagne glass!"

hmm... i had to go look for another job today because the restraunt i applied at pushed the start date back another week (for the 4th time) and i don't really feel like waiting anymore...

So i went into Dixon's and the bartender was totally mr. positive man. Very nice. I filled out my app, and think i may have some luck because my friend is roomates with the manager, and had worked there for 6 years... When i left, i gave my app to the bar guy and he was like "I'll make sure this one doesn't get lost! i hope you get the job."

I turned around, walked out, and on my way out the door, i heard, "Was i being too obvious about that?" I got in my car and almost cried because i was already frustrated about the job thing earlier and i figured that he was pouring on the mocking syrup, ie: "ha! she'll never get this job," but after talking to a few guys, i've gotten the somewhat different feedback:

"He wanted you."

hmm... didn't get that at all, but it makes me feel less worse, so i guess i'll go with that.

i'm heading home this thursday. everyone's coming home (woohoo) and i def. need some family time. I will have to buck up and work on all of these articles... (gross. motivationless). The downer attitude certainly warrents mopey lay-around-the-house-and-watch-hgtv behavior much more easily than, "yae! i'm going to be super accomplished girl!" bum bum bum!

(did you know christopher reeves a.k.a. superman died today? sad!)

oooh. Loveline is on. I'd hook you up with a website, but they don't have one. SAD!

i haven't worn underwear for the past two days. i'm sorry, but i refuse to rock the butt-floss. thongs SUCK.

"I'm going comando!" you should try it. it's quite... pleasant.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Der.....the Bartender wanted you.....wake up and smell the come on's!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Sami Jo said...

i think my radar is shut to the "off" position. i'm dense about the whole thing.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home