Thursday, September 30, 2004

Lemon-flavored WarHeads

I just ran stairs up at Red Rocks. You should try that out. It kicked my ass. Literally. If it doesn't kick yours, then i commend you for being in such ridiculously great shape.

Ready...GO!

I feel sooooo bitter and angry today. The bitterest analogy i could think of was a lemon-flavored WarHead. Member those? I think they came about just around the time of Pogs and Digi-Pets.

I could go off in a huge self-pitty rant, but that helps no one (including me), so i'm just going to supress the rage and go scream into a pillow...


2 Comments:

Blogger Hubs said...

man it took me a while to find you. i kept on going back to your old site wondering when you were going to update.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sami Jo said...

Well i'm glad you found me! I wonder if anyone reads this bizz-natch anyway...

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home