Friday, October 15, 2004

Great Faces, Great places...

I'm in south dakota for the weekend. Yoohooo because SD=home=family=fun. It's one of my favorite equations.

I started somewhat of a hissy fit on purpos with my 'best friend' last nite, just to be angry... which i think was pointless, and i felt bad about it directly after because he already is not feelin' so hot right now... but dammit! It got me to thinking about how i always go all out to make a point when i am angry (and i am, legitimately so) then appologize too quickly. I'm trying to find the nice balance of standing up for myself and keeping everyone else happy as well...

Although i know it's impossible to control anyone but myself, i think myabe i'll focus on the first thing a little more.

I'm also working on (haha... aren't you glad you're privvy to all of my littles self-improvement goals right now? not....) keeping a lower profile. I tend to blow up about my problems to a few select friends, when the problem usually resolves itself in a matter of 24-72 hours. plus, the less i talk about my shit, the less people ask questions, therfore making me a lot less angry and upset and the people around me a lot happier that i'm not some total nut job (riiiiight...)

So my mom has gone all queer eye on the house, and it looks kick-ass amazing. my old room is now a guest room, and wicked pimped out. i'm happy to stay there all three days :) big fatty king sized bed that is THE most comfortable bed i've slept in for awhile (besides mine... ha!). I crawled out of it this morning at 7:30 to go my alternative health care guy (after only 4 hours of sleep). I'm going to go watch meet joe black and take a nice little nap. i hadn't even seen it until this year (when i was taking care of anthony on his 'sick day' about a month ago) and i love it!

Sorry no photos or links for now, kids. i'm usually much more fun - but i'm on vaca and notso much up for that shi-zizzle.

Remind me to write about Emininem later tho...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha brad pitt saying "everting gonna be aight"....he pulls off a great carribean accent!! ohh sweet death!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Sami Jo said...

where the hell do you get off posting SPAM on MY website? pshyeah. go push your new-fangled gadgets elsewhere, please.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home