Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Letterbomb...

I have finally finished the freaking Green Day article that I have been talking about writing, but haven't even attempted to do until today. I've spent... seven hours on this bitch. I think it's good to go. I feel good about it...

I also slept 12 hours last nite, which was phenomenal. I woke up once at 6:30 to down some water, and then again at 8 after a rather interesting dream.



My friend Justin and I were playing some kind of Plinko game (a la Price is Right) to try and win money. We had to spell out "d-i-m-e-s" to win $5000, and if not, we got however much money each letter was worth. I was in a dead sleep on my back when i woke up to Holiday tossing around a film cannister in the bathroom. That makes sense. Everpresent sounds of the plinko chip making it's way down the nail-infested Plink Board. PLINKO! We ended up with $5000... ching ching ching ching.

I may be adopting another member into my family very soon. My mom hates our cat Maynard. Understandably so, as he is loud, has human eye-balls and goes out of his way to make her life impossibly difficult.

Exibit A: He seriously is 16 pounds with THE highest pitch meow i have ever heard out of a cat. He'll cry to go outside, then two-minutes later, cry to get back inside... notably seconds after my mom has just cleaned the cat box. He beelines for the box, pinches a loaf, and then comes out to the kitchen to wipe his ass on the white rug by the sink.

Exibit B: Jumping on the counter the minute my mom gets on the phone to stick his textured little cat tongue in her freshly poured ice water.

Exibit C: My parents recently purchased a brand new set of bedding. Just after it was placed on the bed, guess who was in the middle of it, rubbing his stinky cat body all over the covers?
"Get down!" Five minutes later, he's back in the legs-up position.

arrrrgg! So, why do i want him, do you ask?


Because he's freaking hilarious... and he doesn't pull that shit with me. I think his mission in life is to souly irritate my mother. hahahaha.

Plus he's just a big gay cat with a big gay heart. He worries about everything and everyone, and he'll keep Holiday from talking about all the dust particles all the freaking time. BAH!

I have more stories, but my writing abilities are currently whored out for the day... It's Van Wilder and bedtime for me.

and uh.. just for sheer, oogling pleasure...

oooogrararrrllll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home