Thursday, October 07, 2004

Saved!

impressive.

I kept hearing that this was atrocious... but, i just finished my first viewing and i loved it. I love that Jena Malone (Donnie Darko, Life as a House) played lead. Humorous... beat on the serious bible thumpers, but had an actual story ---and Maculy Culkin was actually bearable...a-mazing.

and i think i saw --- directed by Michael Stipe? whaaaaat? not sure - i'll have to research that...

On another note, i've made some decisions in the past...six hours or so.

1. i'm done being angry with a certain boy in denver whom had promised (genuinly) a bunch of really great things to offer up in my life, but instead, placed me as a question mark and thus... a convenience item (i swear these are the worst kind of kinds... and even more horrible than that, is that i always attract these exact types of Alpha Males... bah!)... so, good riddance, god help you and good luck with that in the future. would it really have been that difficult to just tell me you just weren't that into me? coward. (ok... now i'm done)

2. my heart is totally not into boys, entertaining dates with boys, or anything having to do with boys for that matter. being persued just makes me annoyed. because i feel smothered by even the slightest mention of a "oooh. will you meet for lunch/dinner/a movie?!" and i'd inevitably end up disapointing the guy anyway --- because he's all relationshippy and i'm just... **meh. is it so wrong that i want something great? something that warrants a strong gut feeling and something to write home about without doubts that i'm going to inevitably end up hurt, here? i am so tired of that bullshit...
(**this doublee sucks because i am lonely as hell out here, without friends, and am resorting to going over my minutes and usage charges on my phone to solicit conversations with companions littered in droves around the country...)

3. i'm officially asexual. haha. unless it be a relationship with myself, then consider me a turtle, chicken or...any other one of god's great creatures in the animal kingdom who lays eggs.

kapish? kapish.

Now i'm going to go watch a movie full of sex (Unfaithful - diane lane is so hot!)...and spit out another article... this time on the lovely, romantic isles of Venice, Italy. ahhhh...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhmm well at least you have a new format for your blog......that's a positive?!? Hope you find what your looking for.....and stop beating yourself up! Pretty sure it's not you, it's them...haha

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home