Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Oh fair, Verona...

Man, i feel deprived. I'm currently in the proccess of churning out some serious write-ups on Italian wedding locations, when i came across a virtual tour of Verona.


Take a Tour of Verona!

I want to go so badly now! :( I have a farewatcher off of Travelocity because i was supposed to hit up England in May to go visit a friend of mine who was studying abroad, but it never happened. An e-mail i recieved two days ago said a roundtrip ticket from DIA to London Heathrow was just $270... DAMN... 24 hours later, it was back up at $380 or somethin... I think next time that happens, i'm splurging and i'll make up the difference at a later date. I still need to get a passport, too...

So i have to ask all of you who have seen previews for "The Grudge. (woohoo.. sara michelle geller...ieesh)" Is this the sequel to the Ring? Just wondering... i got that impression.

I love Halloween. hardcore release of all the super awesome scary movies--- same with christmas. It's like they save all the good stuff until the end of the year and just give all us obsessive movie goers a big fat present.

I also love the Red Sox... way to go boys. I think the yankees went home tonite and had an aggressively homosexual pity orgy. Good riddance. you're going to have to have seven more when you LOOSE AGAIN TOMORROW!

IT's about time. And I'm not really sure why i'm so verdantly angry when it comes to the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry, but DAMMIT the stupid yanks piss me off. Arod was a f-cking dick today slapping the ball out of the way. take the out like a man, bitch. i mean banshee.

the new word for bitch, is now banshee. tho... it's awefully fun to say "beeyyottttchhh"

I'm out for family guy and the horrible torture that is writing about cool places in Italy, but not having actually had the experience of getting to see them in person... *sigh*

oh... by the way... speaking of halloween - go to Jamba Juice and get a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. Woooahhhhh heaven in a 16-ounce styraphone cup!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe The Grudge is a completely different movie...and yes there is a Ring 2 coming out soon though.....just FYI


djc

7:12 AM  
Blogger Sami Jo said...

Good to see you around j--- hope you don't hate me. it's all playful poking and teasing anyway...

11:08 PM  
Blogger Sami Jo said...

grrrrrr...

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home