Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well, that bodes well for me.

New attitude finally attained.

I choked on my spit this morning and now I can't stop coughing.
I also lost the key to my scooter.
That was a short high.
Looking into getting a new key.

::*I had a huge realization yesterday that in my seeking to try and figure out what's right for me, i'm placing too many premiums on "that which works for everyone around me must be right for me, too."

That was completely the wrong direction to go with that...
So, i'm working on cutting it out and appreciating everyone else's ways of life, but trying to create my very own path for myself.

Sounds like a no-brainer, but i'm such a super-soaker sponge that it's all too easy for me to take on the inner workings of those around me, all while forgeting what exactly it is that i want from myself.

-->Good for observation... but doesn't neccessarily mean i need to make those actions/ideals my day to day routine.

Who do I want to be?
Flighty. Successful. Literary. Travel-Fiend. Open. Loving. Funny.

And frankly, I think I'm pre-destined to marry someone in the spotlight, as I'm excellent at dressing them up all pretty, then showing up all divad to shmooz events, myself.

A Musician's/Actor's Jackie O, if you will.

Be that arrogant or not, I enjoy that immensly, and feedback in such instances have been positive.

****************************************************

I've also been apologizing for every f'ing thing i say/do/don't do as of late, and i'm going to knock that off, as well.

The only way you'll get a sorry out of me now is if I bash you in the shin with a giant metal bat.

And lucky for you, I'm not prone to violence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home