Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oops...He Did it Again...


I know this will be on every damn gossip blog around, but a little radio station birdee told me US Magazine confirms that Britney Spears is 4 Months Preggo with Spederline #2.

Good thing she and Kevin make reallllllly cute babies.
Reportedly, when doctor told Britney she was expecting for the second time, "she cried her eyes out."

Who knows...

I know Kevin is the douche we all love to hate, but I bet men all over america are wondering how the hell he has such super sperm.

Does god really enjoy making complete idiots that capable of producing?

I can't imagine he's that much of a tool if the two are boinking/bumping uglys/makin' k-lovin' it up so often.

Maybe... we can even expect another one of these.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home