Monday, November 14, 2005

Denver Police...

Suck ass. Someone broke into my car last nite and stole my digital camera and my ipod. I know i know... why'd you leave that in there - busy, stressed lately - got home too late last nite to park in my garage or bring shit in.

I tried to call to have a cop come check it out - the thief LEFT a screwdriver that he used to break in my window IN My back seat with a tag saying where it could have came from --- and none of the phone lines for the police were working.

When I called 911, they told me that a cop wouldn't come out, and that I had to file it online or go to the police station. The nearest station was 1.5 miles away, and while I had the adrenaline to walk there, I didn't feel safe walking down federal in a mini-skirt and boots. Mexico town.

So I walked to the High School down the street and talked to cops there. They said it was Bullshit and called someone to come over right away.

By the time I walked home, a cop showed up - I introduced myself and he was completely rude. He took down my info, the stuff I had stolen, then handed me a business card and told me I could call and send them $10 for a report.

"Well, the burglary tool is IN the backseat. Can't you do fingerprints?"

"Nope. I can dispose of the tool if you'd like," he responded.

"Um... They did fingerprints me last time this happened to me."

"In Denver?"

"Uh.. Yeah," I lied, hoping I'd get my way.

"Yeah. we don't do that. I've been on the force for 12 years."

"Ok. So you have possible evidence where you could DO something about it and your'e not going to Fucking use it? That's fucking retarded. I mean, I don't mean to be rude to you, but that's just riduculous!"

So he took the tool, and kept it - and they're not doing anything about it. I called his supervisor and he gave me some runarround.

I'm so upset because they're supposed to serve and protect but I just feel gang raped and pretty helpless. I'll get over my stuff being gone, but you can't fucking help me out AT ALL! I could go to fucking TOYS R US and buy some SPY KIT for $29.99 and get more done than they could. FUCK THE LOT OF YOU!

On top of that, I have to pay to get my window fixed. Greeeat. And I wasn't super upset about the IPod, because i LOVE it, but i can get another and all my music is still here --- that camera was a fucking GRADUATION PRESENT from college from my Step Dad and had a shitload of IRREPLACEABLE pictures on it. The battery is fucking DEAD ON IT and I HAVE THE CHARGER IN MY HOUSE. YOu can't even USE IT! YOu fucking crack whore. I hope the 6 hour fix you're going to get from this is fucking worth it because you are a fucking douchebag and karma will fucking get you for this.

End Scene.

End Rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home