Friday, November 11, 2005

Public

I've never been one to squat above the toilet seat. I wash my butt everyday, I already have pretty great thighs and I'm not totally concerned that I'll contract anything crab-like since i keep my muff pretty bare bones bare.

But I wonder how many times a day I walk by someone that I have sat on the same toilet as.
On average - you walk by 300 people in one day ---
Have you shared the same toilet seat with 94 of them?
Were three in one similar location, while two of the people where somewhere in Kansas five years ago when you were traveling cross country?
11 were at the movie theater - same stall, same toilet - totally different movie time (that link is appauling!).
32 were at your favorite restraunt - which is your favorite because the food is amazing, but not your favorite because of the neccessary trip to the bathroom after you indulge.
(btw... 28 of those 32 people have the same opinion).

Why is it that people who are down with camping won't sit on a damn public toilet? You touch all kind of shit out there in 'the wilderness'. You've probably even had sex in the woods, where bears have possibly had sex and laid their seed - RIGHT where you just did the deed.

And I'm sure you've had unwanted guests in your home - who have sat their stupid asses on your own personal porceline, and you're still sitting there. You're still pooping there --

So what the hell's your deal?
What's the phobia??
Do any of you who are hovering above the john actually know someone personally that's contracted a butt disease/fungus?
Or do you just know of some guy that you heard of in the paper 9 years ago who may have possibly, but you're not really sure, caught some ass bug?
I'd think as long as you steer clear of bathrooms that look like crack houses or have housed some MAJOR ass drainage would be completely fine.

I'd really like to know. Because I've been touching my ass to all sorts of public places for 23 years and I've yet to have a problem.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home