Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Joy of Sex... and other Stuff

I love my new job!

Personal Assistant, bitches.

Always have wanted to do that for a celebrity, but have landed a job doing this for a mucho busy bachelor, who is in dier need of a woman's touch.

And you jest, I'm sure that you think that being a PA is just bitch work, but it's so much fun! I get to play house in someone else's gorgeous pad. Love IT!

Plus I get to hang out with these guys:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Flexible, working for a trusting guy - we get along great... which reminds me I need to burn him some Mp3s... totally spaced on that.

Other than that, I have some (very) intersting stuff to report... but better wait until things are less up in the air.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. *Big Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home