Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sign over your soul

I swear to god, when you Sign up for an account on AOL, you sell your sould to the devil.


Mind you, this wasn't a recent development, but something That i did when I was about 16.

SIXTEEN!

I'm nearly 24 (oh my god) and I've called AOL three (count them, THREE) times to cancel my account because why pay $30 bucks a month when you can get better e-mail for free?

I have valid reasons for canceling:

1. The only reason I use AOL is for e-mail.
2. Their f*#king search engine never works for me.
3. I have high-speed internet that I already pay $45/month for
4. Stupid whore-bag users IM me all the time trying to send me a virus.
5. I have f*$&ing google mail for free, which stores way more stuff and is way more convenient for me.


So every f*$&ing time I call, I get some AOL representive from India or South America that is reading off script and tries 9 million way to get me to stay.

"No. I want to cancel."

"But are you aware that AOL offers premier virus protection and you can keep your e-mail for $9.99 per month"

"Yep. Not interested. Thank you!"

So they decide to keep me on for free for one month --- if I still don't want it, i'm to call the day before my billing goes through to cancel.

Wait... isn't that what i'm doing RIGHT NOW?!

I say fine - whatever - mark it on my calendar and call back on the day to be reckoned with.

This time they do the same f*&king thing and wind up giving me AOL for one more month. GReAT. i have to f*$&ing call back one more f($*ing time. F$#(ing SUPER!

I didn't call back this time. I got busy --- But I did just got check my bank account and see a $28.90 charge for AOL.

F*#K!!!!!!

I called and bitched out April... who i feel really bad for, because I'm using all of these explicit deletes, but gosh dammit - if you would have just done what I asked the first time, THISWOULDN"T BE A F*&KING ISSUE!!!!

So they finally cancled. I still have to pay the $28.90 for last month, And now I have my e-mail free from the internet. WTF?!

F*&KING AOL! YOU ARE THE DEVIL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home