Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh Joy!

Call me stupid, but I think Simple Life is hilarious, and you can bet your ass I watched the giant marathon of Simple Life 2 that they had on E! on Sunday.

Why a marathon?

Because Simple Life 4 hits E! this Thursday with a whole new format:

Think Wife Swap meets glamville.

I wonder where the wives go while paris/nicole is in their home?

Sneaky way to get around the whole debacle between the two (i've heard it's because paris had a big fat party to watch herself on SNL - Richie put on her infamous sex video instead...woops)...

just have them showcased in homes far, far away from each other.

I can't imagine they have much leeway in the families they choose...
and I also can't picture them holding families together.

I doubt it's going to be that great because FOX Network dropped the show, and they will usually take anything.

Looks like E! is the new Fox!!! But we really do need a trash tv network, so thank you.
Thank you E!

It's really too bad that the two princesses don't get along anymore, because part of the hilarity is how they egg each other on when they are together.

What can ya do tho...

I guess watch and find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home