Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Be Careful what you wish for...

I got everything i asked for today.

[One] boy in my bed.
[One] two-person shower.
[One] Less Job. Which means...
[Several] opportunities out there to be my new source of [hopefully greater] income.
[One] request to not have to judge a Battle of the Bands tonight, which required me to represent a place i no longer work for.

Fancy that, will you?

I think this means i can have a little extra time off for the fourth of july, tho i don't know if i want to leave now that i have a nice, supportive man to stick around.

Dammit.

After my boy called and said his Aunt had died not 20 minutes before the phone call, I officially declared June 22, 2005 the worst day of the year.

Blast you, you cheeky monkey.

if your day was a suckfest, please don't keep it to yourself. tell me about it. This is Dr. Sammath Jo --- and i'm listening.

[pssst... if anyone knows of any job opps, will you please let me know here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home