Monday, June 06, 2005

Ah...the Wonder of Shopper's Disease

I bought more furniture yesterday. Well, just one piece. And it was over 50% off at Z-gallery. And well worth the Harmony my living area now exudes.

Yes.

But now, i have borrowed $100 from my reserve business of credit and am about $67.32 in the hole. That's my debt to the goverment. A measely $62.

Except that i still need to pay off $1117 over the next six months. awesome ha. i wish my birthday were coming up...

Good news?

A paycheck goes in today , i have $100 spare laying around in such cases, and i think i have a nice chunk of change coming my way for some freelance stuff. That should help. If not - then oh well! Guess i'll start eating like a man for a week or so.

This includes:
hard-boiled eggs
powerbars
ramen

or... i could just start enlisting first dates with random boys around town. Funny how the only thing i'm worried about is FOOD!

Crap. that reminds me. i have to buy catfood. and gas.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

haha.

i think i'll go spent my last $7 on a monkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home