Wednesday, June 08, 2005

i'm doing it today.

i don't fear many things.

like i've said before, i'm a six-year-old at heart - and what are kids known best for?
fearlessness.

Committment used to be a big one for me. After signing a leasing deal on a couch and feeling how gratifying to know that I bought it and I [will] own it and it will be MINE, the satisfaction kicked in and commitment felt pretty good. I've weeded out dating deuchebags as well, so this tends to make it less scary.

Singing in front of people = scary. But then you do it...unnerving, but hey - i did it. it's done. And i've solved the equation of stage fright --- get a band up there with you.

Snakes will always be on the list because, well... they suck. and the slithery, windy-bodied thing will always creep the bajeebus out of me.

One thing that i'm facing today --- that i soooo dont' want to do, but need to if i want to keep bitching about it - is ask for a raise. It's deserved, it's valid, and by gosh - i'll probably have something considered, but it's scary as hell. I'm not sure why - because i work hard - and hell, you've heard me bitch about this for the past three months. i'm sure you 'get it.'

i'll shut up.

but my point was... scary. scary. but it seems the most stressful things are always the most rewarding.
got a problem? fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home