Wednesday, June 15, 2005

On the Road

The boy is on tour.


And it sounds like they're having fun thus far. I may see if i can even stay back home an extra day to see them play. Then... maybe one of the three can road trip home with me.

Hmm...

I'm going through a big change right now -- and acrueing a lot of frustration because of it... mostly because i won't fucking speak up. I'm certainly being vocal about everything else in my life - why am in not when it comes to my job??
I'm pretty sure that my boss would listen.

I am not sure. Not sure at all. But i need to grow some balls, already.

Furthermore... i have to write a 1200 word cover story for the music mag on a band called Bleeding Through.
Has ... anyone ever heard of these guys? Cause i'm clueless...

I made chocolate cake last night. If anyone wants to come hang out and eat some with me, you're more than welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home