Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Woops...

I meant to write last nite.

In fact, I meant to do a lot of things, in a pretty planned out order:

1. deposit
2. go running
3. eat dinner
4. eat chocolate cake
5. do articles
6. watch a movie
7. go to bed

But someone got a little side-tracked and blew off about four of those things.

I headed over to Whole Foods to get chocolate cake. Figured I wouldn't have time for the bank, but there happened to be just what i needed across the street (yes!... a money train)

When I got to the store... i didn't see any chocolate cake... and if they don't have what you want, you don't settle for some second-runner up. You go home and hope that there is something tomorrow.

Luckily... I didn't have to wait because there were two pieces tucked away in the back shelf. Mwa ha ha.
When I headed up the stairs to my apartment, my neighbor [with brand-new baby] did the same. I got side-tracked sitting cross-legged in her apartment staring at the baby. Something about their energy while they're sleeping sucks you in... and makes you uber relaxed.

Flipped on Gilmore Girls at 8... planned on watching, then doing some writing... but ended up falling asleep five minutes later and having beyond strange dreams about being chased (with Ryan Reynolds, Suzy and this guy that does promotions for The Funeral along with a group of about 30 other people) by a gang of about 20 (seemed like suburban-ite family peeps) into this sweet summer house which was in plain view on some island... but seemed to have some sort of invisable forcefield around it.

We hung out, partied, felt safe all summer, until we got a warning call that the gang was coming in... but it seemed we more left because the house froze over with snow. Everyone left all of their really expensive stuff (i-pods, iMac, big screen Tv's, etc...) and just took off... knowing we'd all be back again in a few months.

This went on for 12 hours... until i finally got out of bed at 8am. Not so sure what i was dreaming... but i'm sure it was better... than this.

Do one of those guys (or do they not) look like that lead singer dude from The Darkness??

Regardless... I've had momentary Thoughts of turning this dream into a movie. Perhaps... Suburban Pirates.

You would go...right?

Oh, and Poll of the Day...
Do I, or Do I Not Attend the Hot Project's Show Tonight?
Keep in Mind... it's at OUR venue.

arggg... I planned on it before, but now... i'm a bit of a skeptic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home