Thursday, March 17, 2005

Swingers In The Midst


Umm... A little thrown by this e-mail exchange... and why this person has disclosed so much information to a total stranger..

this was meant for the person that I took over with.. we'll call her... [Mary]

i'm still going... "uhhh...?"

"Hey Chris again.

  alas, the email address you gave did not deliver, this puts me in a worse situation than you know.  [Mary] and I used to work together at a restaurant called lacoupole abt 13 or 14 yrs ago. We moved in different directions after that and didn't keep in touch. Last October, some friends of mine and I went camping beyond  Eldora, and on our way back we stopped at a bar in Nederland (hence Ned) and ordered burgers.(We were so hungry I should have capitalized burgers, sorry)

Anyway, What do I see? 

Why its [Mary] and her husband strolling in to find other couples to have sex with. I hadn't seen her for more than a decade(braless, wearing a fishnet top) We caught up, I introduced her to my friends, yada yada yada, and then she gave me her email. And that is where you and I come in.

 So you can see that I am sunk without her email address. So, (and this is the hard part because you really shouldn't be running my errands so to speak, as we do not know each other.) but, you are a sport. When [Mary] hooks up with you guys again, try to remember me for a change, and send me her email.

  
Thanx  so much


I hope that you and I took the same thing out of this correspondence... ?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home