Friday, March 18, 2005

I must be crazy

I want a moped so badly that money has become no issue [apparently].

last nite, i sent in an inquirey to Erico, which i drive by every single day on my way to work, about this moped:


*drool*

here's the skinny.

the fat of it is: This PX150 is a re-creation of old-school italian design... only 500 were made.
and my dears... it's only...$4,299

but... there's financing, and no payments for a year.
i smell trouble.

but my thighs want it between them... so, so, so badly. since i was 16. COME ON!
if you're willing to dish in a little cash, i may let you ride on the back of it around town with me once in awhile...
just contact me and i'll throw you my address so you can send in some cash-flow.

i mean... you have an entire year to help out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home