Saturday, March 12, 2005

PicturePage

I think that everyone has some sort of special treasure stash somewhere in their home. Whether that be lotions... killer cookies from whole foods or... blankets? I'm sure ya'all gots some sore of special stock-up somewhere.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I actually didn't know that i had one, until i cleaned underneath my washer and found out where my 'hair accessory' supply had been hiding.

not really sure i can call this 'my' own personal stash, tho...as my cat is the one who put them all there.

found my favorite headband tho [visable behind black pipe]. that made me pretty happy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ho-bag left for Italy this morning at 9:50am [she took the white fleece...] and left me her bag, keys to her car and a picture of her nipple [just in case she dies]. now i'm going to have to find someone else to do for the next 10 days...

how many times can tbs show 'while you were sleeping?' honestly...?











ready for a short tour of garden of the gods? i hope so, cause you're getting one:

Welcome... I will be your guide. Just Call me Vanah.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here, we observe the male species in his natural habitat:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Scenery Pretty... make eyes happy:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ever been to Sedona? Not much unlike:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think i may print and frame the above [after throwing some cool effects on it] along with this one, shot masterfully by richard out the car window:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Gotsta visit the Souveneer shop. And uh... buy crap like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And how can you not try on a hat that clearly was designed after 18th century Lampshade:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Even pressed a penny:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of these... "Kissing Camels"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then... Ice Cream:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rawr. There was the cutest family sitting behind me... probably an eight-month old
little girl who kept smiling at us with whipped cream all over her face. Her two twin brothers (3-4ish) got flaming banana splits.

Yeah... last weekend was probably the best weekend ever. I wish it were this weekend. Maybe it will be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home