Sunday, March 06, 2005

Buckley-esque

I have so many pictures to put up... but not right now.

How mean am i? It's like, "I have a really, HUGE secret to tell you... but i'll tell you in three days."

Had a lurvely weekend. spent friday by my lonesome, dancing around my livingroom to music on full-blast until my boy came over. spent the entirety of saturday lounging around... then lounged a little more, got up - showered, got purdita'd up, then went over to boy's house to go out for the night. was chaperoned (sp, please!?) around town, met some cool people from poland and germany [who have killer taste in architecture and wine, cheese...chocolate-fucking-cake] and even had my first "hot dog on the corner." i really am a city girl now. "you're gonna make it after all...." dun dun dun dun.. Dun.

watched boy look hot in my scarf, then went home. we watched napoleon dynomite (gosh!) and fell asleep. headed up to the springs around noon to have a fun day with my step-dad. ate until i reached 'food high' and now i'm just finishing up drying my sheets so i can collapse and start another work week.

yae. work week.

[i had been blasting jeff buckley's "last goodbye" on repeat since castlerock, and think i may go watch the dvd i had so generously inherited about a month back. i know he's dead... and it really sucks, but you should really blare him more often.] rawr. rawr. rawr. rawr. rawr.


rawr.

[sidenote]: sorry this is entry is so overtly girly; didn't have much time to think about a thotful post this weekend. i'll be back in the game this week... along with those pictures. booyah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home