Tuesday, March 08, 2005

deush-to-the-bag syndrome

I'm confused as to why some individuals feel that they can be shady and get away with it. Aren't they aware that the truth will always come out eventually?

I guess men, more than women, may lack this knowledge, because women are capable of being mothers and mothers know everything.

This comes to my attention in some recent news from a friend of mine back at the homefront. Met this saucy gentleman... studmuffin nice guy... nice to her... treats her well.. great, fucking guy. i was so excited for her!

then this morning...

"You are NOT going to believe this one. I swear I have the worst luck with guys. Hold onto your britches, bitches. Found out a little backstory on the hottie. Yeah, got a call at work from his wife yesterday. How special.

So I went right to the source and e-mailed Mr. Frank and he pretty much flat-out denied it.

Did a little search on google and find out that not only is he married (supposedly separated, but there is no legal separation clause in SD, so he is still legally married), but he also has three 'beautiful daughters.'"


His profile reads as such:

As an aggressive loan officer, my number one goal is to provide exceptional customer service to my homebuyers. Hi, my name is Frank Gutierrez and my experience and Mortgage Express Inc.'s wide range of products allows me to customize home financing to suit your specific needs. Mortgage Express Inc. is a leader in the mortgage community with technology at their forefront. This advantage allows me to be on the cutting edge in my industry with online loan applications, pre-approvals, and in-house underwriting.


I hold a 2nd degree black belt in Taw Kwon Do and enjoy working out with area instructors. When I have a chance, I enjoy golfing and hunting. I am originally licensed as a real estate appraiser and I owned and operated Western Dakota Appraisals in Rapid City, SD for several years. My wife Molly and 3 beautiful daughters Sydny, Bailey and Anika decided to move closer to family in Sioux Falls. This provided the perfect opportunity to change careers and enter the mortgage industry.


I believe in helping every one of my clients understand and take part in making the decision on what loan will best serve their needs. If there is one thing I pride myself on, it would be that no matter if someone has A+ credit or B/C credit, I will research every possible option. Call me today to see what options you may have available.


"Seriously, do I have a big sign that says “SCREW ME OVER, MEN OF THE WORLD”? I am still in shock."


so: if you see the guy above, fucking reem his ass.
you can send him hate mail: here

This girl is quality. you should date her. She's so pretty!:
[here, in the middle of me and wifey]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

she's available hoes.. interested? get ahold of me. i'll hook that shit up.

pimp sam, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home