Thursday, March 03, 2005

Are you Freaking Kidding Me?!!?

Credit to The Thigh Master for the info [and perhaps for shattering one of my major goals over the next five years...

Kristen Davis Is Dating Steve Martin!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Steve Says, Booyah!


Kristen Complies:



Right... so we had said... this busts one of my goals. Clarification?

My goal is not to date Mr. Martin... though there is some wierd, deep-down part of me that has the teeniest, tiniest, school-girliest crush on him. Can you blame me? He's accomplish about a nano-jillion things that i can only hope to add to my life resume before i head on out [i.e. be on saturday night live, write a few books, be in some kick ass movies... be a well-respected writer, makes people laugh for a living].

No. This is not my motive.

My screeching "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" comes from a sneaking suspicion I have:

Now that Kristen "ever-so-beautiful" Davis and he are now an Item, and Martin's book, Shopgirl just happens to be in route for production to the cinema screen, i'm supposing it is very probable that Davis may end up being Martin's Maribelle.

And well.. if this actually does come to flurition... then, i, my dears... will never have the opportunity to be said Mirabelle... thus crushing one of the greatest aspirations i have decided upon for my twentysomethings.

*play your small violins*

Except... crap. i just went here and discovered the role of Mirabelle will be played by Claire Daines. Which, you know... still sucks for me --- but that role actually fits her... so i guess i'll stop bitching.

there is also a release date for the film in october/novemberish. You can check a preview write-up for it here. Martin is Even Playing Ray Porter... older playboy man in the book. YES!!!!!! i can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home