Monday, March 07, 2005

On What It Feels Like For A Girl...

Fuckin' fannnnntastic. I think the Three Star bug jumped back up and bit me on the ass.

I can't do anything right...

I am a giant inconvenience...

and if i make it to the end of the day without crying, then i will be a little more than suprised.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm going running long and hard tonight, bitch. Long and fuck-king hard.

Then i'm going to pretend that i'm 30 and past all of the bullshit of being a twentysomething.

However --- did have a sit-down lunch with lovely hilary from hotel monaco. if you have some cash to spend on a nice room --- stay there. beautimous...luxurious... i wish i had money!

I even got to meet the hotel's little mascott buddy, Lilly:


Today... i felt what it'd be like to plan a wedding, live like paris and eat like a princess. and i'm still bitching.

*humph*

better watch the diva-dom. i actually think this is just what is meant by, 'you're being too hard on yourself.'

i wish i didn't take things so fucking personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home