Monday, December 13, 2004

Quality Control

Great Weekend. My parents were in town... it's their sixth aniversary today... so to celebrate, we went to the Bronco/Miami Dolphins game. My mom, six of Rich's friends and I sat up in the box while Rich was down on the field taking pictures... possibly to be in Sports Illustrated...? YOu never know... he got his first photo in SI a few weeks ago. i'm mucho proud.

my mom bought me this amazing deep, red silk/velvet duvet cover from z gallerie (the guy behind the sales desk was unbelievably cute, and even laughed at me when i was making a stupid joke...helllooooo, nurse). i never knew i could be in love with bedding... but i've fallen head-over-heels, and waking up in such splendor makes me feel all-the-more beautiful in the morning. i think this relationship will be very fruitful...

this upcoming week is going to be hella busy... need to write my two articles for the music mag... send out xmas cards, finish shopping, and make the traditional, best in the universe truffles. funny thing... when i have a lot to do, i tend to get more motivated, rather than be more prone to lay on the couch and veg.

the AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL FINALE is Wednesday: 7PM. I'm thinkin' i'm pullin for Eva, because YaYa is over-confident and Amanda is a blind-ho...who searches out pitty anytime she can...Toccara rocked casbah, but she's gone... (SAD FACE).. and Ann was exceptionally beautiful until she opened her mouth and started talking. Yes... I'm obsessed with this show. Saturday, i flipped the tv to VH1 and discovered an all-day marathon. Ooooooooooh.


12 days of christmas starts tuesday. start singing, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home