Monday, December 06, 2004

Bam... Bitch Went Down. Sami... Super Bitch!

uh haha... ok. here's the story. tell me if this is unfair.

This girl *that was obsessed with my good friend* bought my bed from me. This is in May. She said she could pay me in a month and that was fine.

A month later, She gave me half ($100) and said she'd have the next half a month later. I was out of state by then, so i was like, whatever, you can mail it to me.

July 15 (her declaration date of "I will pay you then") came and went... still no money. Maybe if she would have stopped buying my friend clothes from Anchor Blue, she could have afforded me a check like any other responsible human being.

Months passed. I called her once a month to go, hey, yo girl... what's up with the cash? She said she had been thru tons of health issues and really busy and she could only pay me a little at a time. I said... you know what.. that's cool.. i understand.

I talked to her in October... she said she lost her phone and lost my info, and that she would finally be sending my money by November 5.

November 28: Nothing. So i call her, and say, "Hey.. it's well past the 5th, it's 7 months later, and still.. no cash. The patient/understanding thing wasn't really working with you, so now i'm whipping out the obnoxious tactics. Please call me back within the next few days so we can clear this up."

She didn't call.

So Two days later, I call her again. I leave a smart-alec, overtly-pleasant message.

"Hey! It's Sami. This is in regards to the $100 dollars you owe me and if you don't call me tonite, I'll give you another call tomorrow! thanks, and hope you're doing well!."

Nothing.

Day 2:
"Hey! It's Sami and this is your daily reminder that you STILL owe me $100. Please call me back so we may figure this out asap! I hope you are doing well! Talk to you soon."

Nothing. This continued for 7+ days. So today, I had a shitty weekend... a shitty day... and stress is sitting right up on my fibula...(what?). I hate confrontation and i hate having to do this everyday, but i told her that's what i was going to do in my messages, so i had to follow through...

So...I call her. This has been 10 consecutive days in a row, 8 calls later and 2-3 text messages as well. I call, and say...

"Hi. You still haven't called me back. I've been really patient with you and i'm really tired of waiting. Please take care of this with me, because if you don't, i'm goin to go to a collections agent or a lawyer, and i'm sure you'd rather take care of this before hand. I"m really fucking tired of waiting and i think it's really fucking rude that you're blowing this off like it didn't happen. I'm not going to forget $100 so PLEASE call me back."

Uh... four hours later (and not 10 minutes ago), i receive a phone call from no other.

I panic, silence the phone and wait for a voice mail.

Hahaha. Note she's laying on the same, saucy tone i've been putting out in all of my messages to her (i wish i could have an audio clip for ya'all):

"Hi Sami, This is (censored). I've been really really busy at work, and i've received three messages from you, the last one was a little disturbing. I've had really serious health issues and have really been working all the time and switching in between stores and i did send you a check and if you don't get it, call me and leave me a message with your address and i will be HAPPY to send you another one. I hope everything is going well BYE!"

I bet a million dollars she JUST sent the check today, or will send it tomorrow... and as for health and work? I have three jobs, had strep for two weeks, and if i owed someone 100 dollars, oh... I would have paid them back SIX MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!

I shouldn't feel guilty, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope...shouldn't feel guilty. people should pay for stuff they buy...that's all there is to it.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home