Monday, December 20, 2004

Guides to Picking up the Opposite Sex

Ok. So i've been at work for about three hours now, walked next door to do some studio stuff and have already been whistled at 2-4 times now by passing cars. I'm wondering what the objective of a man yelling "Woohoo" out the window of his car speeding by at 45 mph really accomplishes?

Shortly after moving all of my ownings into my apartment back in July, my mom, aunt and I took a dinner break to get away from the bitch-pieces. On the way out of the parking lot, some hot guys yelled "Oowww OWW!" and mentioned they were from South Dakota. I told my mom to go back... my aunt promptly came back with, "No...now do you really think it's all that wise to go after a guy, let alone try to start dating him after he yells OWW OWW from his porch?"

Good point. haha

Also... while out near the Highlands on Saturday Night with Jonny (sad.. he left today for Philly)... some gross guy came over to talk to me, and kept pointing at my crotch. I moved back... he moved in closer. I stepped back again. He moved closer again...kept muttering some totally, unrecognizable speech and pointing down at my crotch.

I shoved my hand in his face...note the ring on the ring finger.

He thought this was some kind of loving gesture, so he grabbed my hand and rubbed it against his face.

I said, "No. I'm engaged."

He muttered some compliments, then walked away, and to another girl. It was closing time. Guess it's that "late-night booty rush," because before he walked over to me, i saw him point directly at me then whisper something crass to his friend. That wasn't obvious at all! lame.

I'm not engaged, either. But amen for diamond rings on the left-hand ring finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home