Saturday, November 20, 2004

'meh'

I just saw ALFIE...

I got in the car and cried. I never post anything super personal up here, so for those of you who do know me well, and are aware of my past, you'll know why. It was basically the autobiography of someone i'm very close to in my life. I'm sure it's a blatant narrative of about 86,000,000 other men out there as well, but it hit a soar note up in heee-uhh and my heart's hurting at the moment.

Isn't it funny how you can despise his character so much throughout the movie, and then actually feel sorry for him towards the end of the film? There in lies my dilema with 'said' person...

I went to play pool last nite with christopher. some guy asked me if i was paganistic? or... some kind of religion beginning in 'p' because i had on a full-length skirt and long-sleeved turtleneck (all grey, go figure). I was just feeling cozy, so that's how i dressed. apparently, i need to be more aware of what people think of my style...because lord knows i've always given the slightest fucking shit about what people think of me. Funny, anyway.



I think I'm becoming a Steve Martin addict. And oh...my...gawd. Hollywood is making a movie of Shopgirl!

Watched LA Story last nite. Missed a boy. I wish I had an electric freeway sign to give me a heads up on fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home