Friday, November 19, 2004

Potporri

I was asked to spell my name out in song... so being the obsessivly organized/creative mind that i am, i also listed songs that describe me, as well.

S - "Seven Days Holiday in the Rain with You" - Stereophonics
A - "Angel" - Matt Nathanson
M - "Mad World" - Gary Jules
A - "After You" - Howie Day
N - "Nothing Better" - Postal Service
T - "Try" - Nelly Furtado
H - "Hold Me" - Matt Nathanson
A - "Ain't No Sunshine (when she's gone) - Bill Withers

J - Jamie Cullum - "Twentysomething"
O - "Opening Time" - The Push Stars

L - "Loud" - Matt Nathanson
I - "I want you to want me" - Cheap Trick
E - "Everything's Not Lost" - Coldplay
N - "Nobody Girl" - Ryan Adams


I cleaned tonight, and it feels oh-so-good. I also went to the grocery store and bought CORN DOGS. As Danny would say, "MMMMMMM!" in grunting fashion.

Matt Nathanson
11.17.2004
Fox Theater



my favorite :)


All I wanna be is the minute that you hold me in. I'm suspended... I"m all that you've waited for.

Not a huge fan of this photo, but i do like the fact that EVERYONE in it is smiling. Says a lot about matty.

Me and Dan

Overflow from Tuesday Night at Larimer Lounge...i'm a fan of the feet...

Kicked-ass. Boulder really supported him. I had a massive headache... thought that doing a car bomb, drinking an amaretto sour and a fat tire would make me forget, but instead, just made it worse. I took some advil then hit my head on the concrete wall, so it sort of canceled out the whole medicine thing. Matt did play "Hold Me" for me though... and when i yelled "Thank You" he pointed me out to all 500-or-so people in the audience. That was very cool. Then a jillion people came up to me to ask if i worked for him or something and if i could hook them up... haha.

Afterward, I ran into Jenn Jerret... a girl from my Pi Phi Sorority at NAU 4 years ago... she was basically the reason i joined because i loved her to pieces. When you go through rush, your face hurts like mad because you have so smile for basically there hours straight each night (visiting each house). Rules are to NOT talk to each girl for more than five minutes (you visit each house for about 30). I sat with Jenn the entire time because we vibed so well. So wierd that she lives here, but i am SO excited! Totally made my night, cause now i'll have a good girlfriend around. WOO-HOO.

I skipped out on all the 'events' for tonight, and instead, seriously cleaned little Waco (a.k.a. my apartment), watched umpteen episodes of friends and went grocery shopping (like previously stated). I'm excited to lay around and relax all this weekend... and hopefully go running. Strep really knocked me down for awhile, so i'm lokoing forward to working out.

I didn't wake up until 2pm today when the National Diabetic Foundation called me (wierd, again). It's going to be interesting trying to go to sleep at a normal time tonight so i can get up at 8 for work... damn though. i love my job!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm I think you cheated with the spelling of your name....J is "Twentysomething"??? I don't think so....haha....you couldn't think of a J song?? Or you didn't want to sacrifice your only T?



djc

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home