Friday, May 19, 2006

Tan Hands

Burnt Neck, Chest, Nose, Head, Forearms...

That's what scooter ridin' will do to you.

I bought this shirt at Buffalo Exchange about a month ago. I love it. The color. The hoody.. I wear it quite often, but i think it may be a little bit of a preggo shirt... which could give people entirely the wrong impression.

OH's well.

Despite the color of this dress, i really dig this outfit, and want to get some sort of sheerish summer dress like this and new espadrills (i have ones just like this, but they're totally shot from the past year...) sometime this weekend:



I just need to get my legs back up to snuff.

It's getting so hot here (91 yesterday) and since my house doesn't have air conditioning (yet), i had to put the cooler directly on me while sleeping. Mix that with crisp white sheets and you've got a night of fabulous rest.

Today is great because:
A. it's beautiful outside
B. it is a photoshoot day, in which I ride my scoot over to my parents, then go take pictures all day with richard
C. it is friday

And even tho i'm having trememdous problems with my neck and shoulders as of late (i have no idea why...? must be an allergy...) life is good.

The Davinci Code comes out this weekend. I thot it wasn't due out to fall, so sa-weet.
Funny... i bought the book over two years ago and still haven't read it...


So all you 9-5ers... have fun sitting at your desk all day. i'm going outside to play! owwww! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home