Monday, May 30, 2005

Great Faces, Great Places...

South Dakota.

Sort of get lost here. Sort of step into the city and time just stops for the weekend, but goes entirely too fast.

I love being home, and i have to tell you there have been about a million things i've seen over the past few days that, all the while thinking about how to put these things into words, because it would make such a nice little story.

funny how writers think. this is happening now...how can i make it sound interesting on paper?

But at the moment, i'm forgetting.

So some short blurbs about the trip thus far...

I sat in the MIDDLE seat in the very back of the airplane on my way back. Way hilarious...

My mom is so much fun when she drinks.

My brother, not expected to live past the age of 12, just graduated high school today. I got a little glossy eyed. I'm so proud of him.

I got to hang out with an 11-week-old and two-week-old baby tonight - actually held both at the same time - i wish for twins someday.

Home makes me want to start a family. Immediately.

Found out I am to be the godmother of my cousin's first born boy that is due over the next three weeks. I am so honored - and so freaking excited. guess it pays to be confirmed catholic, no?

I fly home and will be in denver at 5:30. Hoping to hang out with some good friends. Also hoping that my people that are subjects for my column will get back to me so that i don't miss deadline tomorrow night.

little bit stressed about this... but - i'm in a california king with a sheep rug thing and yeah --- can't really complain too much about that.

Hope all of you had a pleasant yesterday, tomorrow, today. [i love the phonics].

tell me about it, stud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home