Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ok...

I've always said i loved East Coast People.

They're fast paced. They get their shit done. No dilly dallying.
I am the same. Which is wierd because i'm from South Dakota.

Now now now now now!

You can definately tell by the way that i drive.
and damn i'm quick when i have a slice of time (40 seconds) to accomplish ONE TASK AT A TIME.

But my job is as such and would seem to go a little more smoothly if i could do each task at hand with 100% accuracy instead of half-assing everything.

My plate is so full that i can't concentrate on all that i do. then another course shows up and i get snippy about it because i'm stuffed, god dammit!

i need help.
i need help.

I'm 23 and i need like... four interns.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

This also seems to be the case that when a good, potential relationship comes along, we are both too busy to see each other if ever. grrrr.

maybe a quickie would suffice. lol

It's a wonder i'm writing this. I'm not sure why - but i just had to write something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home